Tuesday, January 29, 2013

About me

Hello :)

My name is Renáta.I´m from Slovakia and I´m 15 years old .
I go to Lutheran Secondary School in Banska Bystrica and I´m in year first.
I´ve got lots of hobbies and interests.I really like Sport.I enjoy playing tennis.In my free time I go cycling,rollerblading and I play the electric piano too. In Summer i go swimming in the pool and in winter i go skiing with my friends.
I like listening to music.I listening house,electro and something else.
I think that I´m optimistic, patient and friendly, but stubborn too :) I love my family and my friends .  I have got one brother and one sister.They are older than I.
 I like going out with friends to the cinema, into the woods and we have got a lot of fun together.

So this is something about me and I hope that you like my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment